BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jeff U.
Parlin, NJ
Nothing screams America like an ice cold beer. The b standard of American beer. My go to beer when I don't wAnt something lite
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
I think this is one of every kids first beers
It’s so terrible it’s not even funny and this is what all divorced failures drink
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
I personally love the tall cans better than bottles for this brand of beer. I usually get the 3 pack and it's very inexpensive.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Budweiser is my go to beer. Everyone loves it, you can never have enough! You will always find it in our fridge no matter what
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Only beer I drink! with all these fruity. weird beers coming out, I only stick to one. you never should change something good!
Amanda H.
I'm not really much of a beer drinker, but I do occasionally indulge on a Budweiser. It's not too strong or light. Perfect beer
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great taste but not super filling. A brand you can trust and made is the USA. I prefer the light version to the fuller version.
Tanel L.
Jersey City, NJ
I am honestly not a big fan of beer of any kind but my family does purchase this the most and I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Curtis B.
Boise
This is my go to camp fire beer, bar beer, and dinner beer. It says it on the label "king of beer" its pretty self explanatory.
Laura B.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of my favorite beers of all time! It's great cold, but it's even great at room temperature! It is a perfect standard beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart