BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
HONESTLY i'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIS BEER. THERE ARE OTHER BRANDS THAT I PREFER WITH BETTER TASTE. I AM MORE OF A MILLER LITE GIRL
Sandy M.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I grew up drinking this and will never turn my back on it. Because it’s a good so ones in a while I find myself going back to it.
Courtney F.
Vergennes
This used to be my preferred beer. I now only drink it occasionally. It has grown too bitter for my liking, over the years.
Megan D.
These are perfect for tailgating! They are the perfect amount and the look is even great. Love Budweiser, great American beer.
Edith C.
Armona, CA
It's the King of Beers for a reason! Always a classic old familiar taste to go back to. Budweiser hangovers are no fun though.
Andressa H.
MISSISSAUGA
Just amazing ! One of my favorite beer, delicious and you won't be headache next day .
This beer you won't fell the meta flavor
Caitlin H.
Richwood
My favorite beer of all time! Great taste and goes down smoothly! Beer u deserve which every individual should enjoy regularly!
haley c.
Pittsburgh , PA
LOVE IT, PURCHASE IT FOR MANY OCCASIONS AND IT IS AN ABSOLUTE GREAT IDEA FOR A GIFT ESPECIALLY CHRISTMAS OR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT
Ashton W.
Blanchard, OK
Budweiser is always a good choice. It's not a craft beer by any means but it is a quality well known brand with a decent taste.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good for a non micro brew. I drink regularly - esp good as the beer in a Michelada - if you haven'y had one, try one asap!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink