BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Megan G.
Green
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Budweiser is a go to beer on a Saturday night. It is a refreshing beer with great flavor! It always meets expectations! Totally affordable. The taste and the price will keep you coming back for more!
Rashida W.
Cleveland
Bud is my favorite brand of beer. It's my go to for any occasion. It tastes great and goes down smooth. They are always switching up the can designs which keeps the look fresh. It's priced great too.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Budweiser is kind of the king of beers .. when you think beer -- and going out and what type of beer should I bring or do you think they will have ?... the answer is always the full taste of Budweiser
Glenda C.
Salvisa, KY
You can’t go wrong with Budweiser. I get made fun of because I’m a girl and it’s apparently not a “girl beer” but I throw them back anyway and out drink the boys everytime!
Nikki S.
I know plenty of people that choose this for their drink of choice. It's not my choice drink, but my husband loves it. It's very affordable, something he gets all the time.
April T.
Grubville
I am one that does not care for beer, always turn my nose up at it. Then one day I met Budweiser and we have been together since that very day. I love the refreshing taste.
Racheal A.
Louisville, KY
This is definitely my go to when getting drinks for a gathering. The price is decent and it’s probably one of the few beers that doesn’t make me one to throw up from the taste!
Anna R.
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
You get what you pay for. Not the best taste. I prefer to spend a little more money for better quality. As a budget beer for parties or get togethers, this is a great option. Otherwise, don’t bother
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
It’s my husband’s favorite beer. I’m more of a “lite beer” girl but this is the full beer flavor he likes if he has to buy beer on a budget and can’t go for the craft beer!
Cheyenne L.
Odem, TX
King of beers 🍺 I drink mine with fruit salt and beer saly with of course a lemon wedge;; it's heavy beer than but light but it's so good one of my all time favorites!!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart