BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Carrie H.
Carthage, MO
This is one very few kinds of beer that i actually like. Im not a huge fan of beer in general. Its got the right amount of fizz
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect size for taking a few drinks to a get together! 2 for me 2 for you!

Goes great with dips, chips, and other party foods
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
This is the only beer my boyfriend will drink. It's usually only a few more dollars than other brands too which is really nice!
Suzanne J.
Fairfield, CA
I am always a fan of Budweiser. The four pack is easy to pack, easy to carry, and Perfect for a small date night at the beach!
Korie D.
Export, PA
Normally my go to beer when on a budget. Always easy to find! Love the special edition cans, especially the nfl ones currently!
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
It's Budweiser. You know what you're getting. The product is consistent. I usually prefer either lighter beer or a craft beer.
Jessica W.
Budweiser is a good American beer !! And taste good is smooth drink !! Supports the USO and the troops !!! So it a great beer!!
Natasha H.
I enjoyed a couple of 25oz Budweiser Beers at a Candlebox concert. They were cold and delicious and made my night even better.
Angie B.
Clarkston
Your not American unless you have cracked one of these open and chugged it! Still my dad’s favorite beer after all these years
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
Everything tastes better in a glass bottle - The same goes for beer. I like beer from a glass bottle better than I do the tap.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink