BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Katie F.
Hickory, NC
Who doesn't love the all American beer ?!? It's the perfect brand to take anywhere you go and be able to hang out on all night
Aubry C.
Love Budweiser! great taste and not expensive. plus the aluminum bottles give you the best of both worlds of bottles and cans!
Ally L.
Chico, CA
This is a good, easy beer to drink. It's cheap and good for an everyday kinda beer. Obviously you get what you pay for though.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
I'm American and I'm from Georgia, any Southern girl Loves a good Budlight, but a true Southern girl loves Budweiser even more.
Maria C.
Lemont, IL
Not a big fan of beer, but as far as beer goes this has a decent taste. Plus, it has a higher alcohol percentage than Bud Light
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
Everything tastes better in a glass bottle - The same goes for beer. I like beer from a glass bottle better than I do the tap.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Cant go wrong with a classing Bud! This all american beer is great. I actually prefer bud heavy to its alternative light beer.
Robyn  .
Gunnison, CO
I buy for my husband. He likes normal beers I my self am not a fan of the taste. But when it's the only thing to drink I will.
Danielle M.
Big Rapids
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Budweiser beer is refreshing, I seem to never get enough! It’s perfect on a hot summer day (as long as it’s ice cold of course)
KC F.
Cheap beer for a good amount. It's not the BEST tasting but it's not bad either. Great for cookouts, tailgates, parties, etc...
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart