BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I'm a beer loving girl. My go to is always a bottle of Budweiser. There is always a case in me and my boyfriends refrigerator.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect size for taking a few drinks to a get together! 2 for me 2 for you!

Goes great with dips, chips, and other party foods
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good for a non micro brew. I drink regularly - esp good as the beer in a Michelada - if you haven'y had one, try one asap!
Amanda G.
Chesapeake, VA
It's very rare that I find a beer that I like because I don't drink often. but, Budweiser takes the cake. the taste is great,!
Khorin E.
Binghamton, NY
One of my favorite beers, however I do tend to develop a headache once I stop drinking. I like to use them to help go to sleep.
Natasha H.
I enjoyed a couple of 25oz Budweiser Beers at a Candlebox concert. They were cold and delicious and made my night even better.
Sara F.
Houston
The original and standard in my family. If any one is asked to bring drinks you can guarantee they will be bringing Budweiser.
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
Everything tastes better in a glass bottle - The same goes for beer. I like beer from a glass bottle better than I do the tap.
Caitlin H.
Richwood
My favorite beer of all time! Great taste and goes down smoothly! Beer u deserve which every individual should enjoy regularly!
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
Pretty ok beer for the price. i usually drink this when I'm out at a friends house, i like it, it's a good beer for socializing.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart