BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Aleeza G.
Merrimack, NH
Busweiser isn't my favorite beer but its not the worst option either - great image but the taste isn't for me as it is too heavy
Telawana S.
There is nothing better on a hot, southern day than an ice cold Budweiser...not much of a beer drinker but I can drink 1 of these
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
True American drink. Love it ans will ALWAYS but this for at least 4th of July to share with friends for a shotgun beer contest.
Annette G.
Avondale, AZ
Same great tastes, but made better! For those individuals that enjoy our drinks ice cold, this is by far is just the right size!!
Tiffany Q.
Fort Myers, FL
Not a huge drinker but on those hot summer days at a backyard BBQ nothing tastes better than an ice cold beer! Or glass of water!
Erika B.
I love this beer and the shape of the cans are both unique and easy for holding, I buy this now instead of the regular can model
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
Delicious! One of my must have beers and get togethers and bbqs. Crisp taste. Especially when they are nice and cold. Yum yum yum
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I am not a big fan of beer, but i grew up with my parents drinking this kind of beer! Beer has never really been appealing to me.
Candace C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I don't enjoy budweiser BUT aluminum bottles are awesome! Glad to have a non glass option for poolside days and other activities
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
I got these last week for a party. I'm personally Not a big budWeiser fan, but the design is nice...and you can't beat the price!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink