BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristy H.
First beer Brand I've ever drank once I turned 21. They have it everywhere and plus it's a size Beer bong in a can. Enough said!
LaCresha M.
Mexia, TX
I use bud wiser to marinate pork. I like the flavor it brings and it tenderises the meat and adds a little something to the pork
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy a cold beer sometimes and Budweiser has a good clean taste. I have also tried their light beer and it has a good flavor.
Melody H.
Has pretty good flavor and I love the classic taste! My father always drank classic Budweiser and its kind of a family staple :)
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
This is for sure my to go beer. It's cheap and light, really tasty. Great way to go when you don't have a lot of money to spend!
Brittany D.
I don't drink much beer but if I do have one, I like Budweiser. It tastes so smooth, especially when it's ice cold in the bottle.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
A bud always taste better in glass!!! This is my hanging with dad beer. #aclassic if you hadn't tried it, then you should do so.
Annette G.
Avondale, AZ
Same great tastes, but made better! For those individuals that enjoy our drinks ice cold, this is by far is just the right size!!
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the taste of these - chilled bottles = refreshing! You can't go wrong with a Budweiser beer! Light tasting, great flavor.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Always buy this for tailgating at NFL games! Tastes great, isn't too heavy and the American bottles are always a crowd favorite!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart