BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Dali H.
Bayonne
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
This is s pretty good beer but wouldn’t buy for parties or to entertain with. I would choose something else like corona or blue moon.
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes you feel American when you drink it. Not the best beer as it is a tad watery and I like hoppy beer but refreshing nonetheless.
Selina N.
Independence, MO
Budweiser has some of the best beer. I just love the Rita flavors they made. Peach is my favorite. As for plain beer, I love Bud Ice.
josie m.
odessa, TX
Love love love Budweiser! This is my go to beer. I don't need a lime/lemon or salt as long as its ice cold it goes down super smooth.
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
This beer was my go to beer. I wouldn't drink anything else but Budweiser. The taste was good and it was nice and smooth going down.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
Not my personal favorite but lots of my friends love it! Depending on who you are this could be something you'll either love or hate.
Nicci P.
Webster
This is a good, light beer in bed isn't too feeling. It's honestly the only light-colored beer that I will drink that taste any good
Danielle N.
Wyncote, PA
America. Home of the free, land of the drunks! Drink responsibly, watch your boyfriends... Make sure they don't drink the whole case.
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Cold beer + iced glass = perfection. Excellent when you want a good, American beer. It's emblematic of good times and summer nights.
Molly S.
Great Beer. My boyfriend and his friends love to kick back and enjoy this on the weekends! It also is a great pairing with dinner!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink