BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Erika B.
I love this beer and the shape of the cans are both unique and easy for holding, I buy this now instead of the regular can model
Aleeza G.
Merrimack, NH
Busweiser isn't my favorite beer but its not the worst option either - great image but the taste isn't for me as it is too heavy
Misty S.
Ashtabula, OH
I prefer Bud Light but it's a great beer! Reliable flavor and always available! Nothing fancy or fru fru about a Budweiser brew!!
Christina K.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great tasting crisp and refreshing beer. An American favorite as well as mine and it's one of the first beer's I've ever tatsted.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I am not a big fan of beer, but i grew up with my parents drinking this kind of beer! Beer has never really been appealing to me.
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
I got these last week for a party. I'm personally Not a big budWeiser fan, but the design is nice...and you can't beat the price!
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Not the biggest fan of this beer but will drink with clamato juice and some tajin. I would not really like to take it by itsself
Cassandra H.
Syracuse, NY
Love the new bottle design keeps the beer colder and not so much worry about dropping them not that that has ever happened to me
Taylor c.
A normal eighteen rack. Budweiser is one of my favorite brands of beer. I like the tall cans because you can have it for longer.
JULIE S.
Beer tastes so much better in a bottle than in a can. I recently got into drinking it from aluminum bottles and it tastes great!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart