BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jillian J.
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I’ve been a Budweiser drinker because it had a smooth taste and isn’t too strong. It does not give me headaches like other beers.
Cassandra H.
Syracuse, NY
Love the new bottle design keeps the beer colder and not so much worry about dropping them not that that has ever happened to me
Victoria B.
Memphis
This was the first beer that I ever drank and it is always my go to beer. I really like the bottles better than the cans though.
Christina K.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great tasting crisp and refreshing beer. An American favorite as well as mine and it's one of the first beer's I've ever tatsted.
Shelby N.
Spruce Pine, AL
A tale as old as time... or beer. It's cool, crisp, and refreshing. And what red blooded American doesn't love the patriotic can?
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
I love Budwiser. It has a pretty light flavor, unlike many I've tried who were way to overbearing. It's the only brand I drink!!!
LaCresha M.
Mexia, TX
I use bud wiser to marinate pork. I like the flavor it brings and it tenderises the meat and adds a little something to the pork
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Everybody loves good beer and budweiser is a classic that everyone can enjoy! The new American themed cans are also a lot of fun!
Alex L.
Leesville
Classic beer! We always have this on hand. Great taste, crisp, light. I’m a light beer drinker and this is perfect for my palate.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Very easy to drink all American beer. A classic that unfortunately does get looked at as poor. Nothing beats a bud on a hot day!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart