BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Katt M.
Dubberly
Such a smooth, good quality beer. Never been a big beer fan but my fiancee swears by this beer. And it's not to expensive either!
Richard N.
Norwood
This beverage has a wonderful taste. Everyrhing about this product is enjoyable, from the color to the taste up until aftertaste
Amy C.
Cape coral, FL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is an amazing glass holds one bottle of beer and looks so good in the glass. The glass can be washed by hand or dishwasher.
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the taste of these - chilled bottles = refreshing! You can't go wrong with a Budweiser beer! Light tasting, great flavor.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
Just returned from my trip to STL and was graciously welcomed with generous servings of this delicious beer! My summertime staple
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
Favorite domestic beer! I really like this when I'm looking for something cheap, and it tastes like water comapred to craft beers
Shannon R.
Absolutely love the aluminum bottles! The beer seems to stay colder longer and to me the taste is fresher and better than a can.
Annette G.
Avondale, AZ
Same great tastes, but made better! For those individuals that enjoy our drinks ice cold, this is by far is just the right size!!
Marla V.
San Diego, CA
Refreshing. It actually tastes better than Bud Light. You have to try it super chilled from a bottle. So good in a super hot day.
Erin M.
Mason, OH
Bottles, always bottles!!!!!! The crisp flavor is my favorite part. To me in a can your beer has a metal taste. Not with bottles!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart