BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Nicole S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the bow tie cans! They're just the right shape and size for my hand plus I can drink the whole thing before it gets warm!
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Beer always taste better to me in a bottle. However, I think regular Budweiser is a lot stronger and I cannot drink a lot of it.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
A classic! This beer is a staple in our household. Smooth with a great flavor, you can't go wrong! Also, it's made in St. Louis!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Everybody loves good beer and budweiser is a classic that everyone can enjoy! The new American themed cans are also a lot of fun!
Marla V.
San Diego, CA
Refreshing. It actually tastes better than Bud Light. You have to try it super chilled from a bottle. So good in a super hot day.
Kourtney Anne G.
Rio Grande
Not a big beer drinker but ill drink this any day! My husband loves Budweiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend to any beer drinker
Amy C.
Cape coral , FL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is an amazing glass holds one bottle of beer and looks so good in the glass. The glass can be washed by hand or dishwasher.
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
HONESTLY i'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIS BEER. THERE ARE OTHER BRANDS THAT I PREFER WITH BETTER TASTE. I AM MORE OF A MILLER LITE GIRL
Amanda B.
Fort Drum, NY
I love Budweiser!! Seriously my favorite beer to just sit back and relax with. It's always cool when a woman enjoys a good beer!
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
Im more of a budlight type of drinker but on occations i do pick up some busweizer its stronger taeting than budlight but its ok
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart