BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Albert W.
Clermont, FL
Awesome beer goes down smoothly with a great taste.it is also not that expensive. I love to drink it on a hot summer day. I love it.
Anna G.
Very delicious. Gives a great drunk but a horrible headache. The hangover of this beer prevents me from being able to drink it often.
Jacqueline B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great quality beer with a smooth taste. Easy to hold can for perfect grasp. I like how I don't have to worry about dropping my beer!
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I will not actually drink this. There's way too much carbonation in it for me and I don't think it tastes that good even with extras.
Molly O.
It's pretty average beer, nothing I'd necessarily recommend for regular drinking. it may be cost effective, but not anything amazing.
Glori G.
Elk grove, CA
Perfect size and shape! Seems to even keep beer colder! Love the idea of aluminum beer bottles much lighter and easier to keep cold.
Elizabeth G.
Gurnee, IL
They're great if you love Bud!!! :) Personally, I'm a fan of Budweiser because it's inexpensive and tasty enough to get the job done.
Laura M.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Publix
Love a classic Bud Heavy! Always an easy choice and you know exactly what you’re buying when purchasing this beer. Forever a classic.
Kassy G.
I'm not too big on beer but having it in these bottles definitely keeps them chilly. Great for a hot summer day or of course parties
Laura R.
Rockland, MA
Great taste has a refresh taste that has to be really colder to be enjoyed completely. I like mine over ice to keep it nice and cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink