BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Marishka P.
Haydenville, OH
It's my hubby's favorite beer! I don't deink much, but when I do i go for this! I like the taste, especially if it's ice cold!! :)
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
Bud forever! Nothing like coming home from work and cracking open one of these. So refreshing after a long day, or any time really.
Maria M.
Hartford
Absolutely hate it! The taste is just non existent, I’d prefer to drink water. Just the kind of beer to binge drink until drunk.
Haley M.
Sacramento, CA
It does the job love the decorated cans. they are always nicely lined up in the store or in designs. they just catch you're eye.
Brittany M.
Livonia, MI
I like Budweiser for a basic beer. It is good when you just want to run up to the bar and grab a quick drink. No fuss or worries!
Laura G.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser is consistent , smooth and affordable:) I'm not a huge beer drinker but i enjoy a cold bud once in a while on a hot day.
Alex L.
Leesville
Classic beer! We always have this on hand. Great taste, crisp, light. I’m a light beer drinker and this is perfect for my palate.
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
Budweiser is my go to beer always, either at home or the bar! Love it! I especially love it cause it has the American flag on it
Sandy M.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I grew up drinking this and will never turn my back on it. Because it’s a good so ones in a while I find myself going back to it.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
Just returned from my trip to STL and was graciously welcomed with generous servings of this delicious beer! My summertime staple
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart