BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kimberly K.
LaVista
I don't like beer but I like to put tomato juice in it with some pepper and salt and drink it that way otherwise I don't drink it!
Karen T.
Chillicothe, OH
Budweiser is always in our fridge we have budweiser no matter what new beer is out there. It is always a 5 star beer. Great taste.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is my go to beer. I always buy budweiser for parties, Barbeques, and any celebrations. I prefer it in bottles instead of cans.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
Bud forever! Nothing like coming home from work and cracking open one of these. So refreshing after a long day, or any time really.
Lesley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
I was told out the bottle was better. Wrong. Either way it was affordable, and found everywhere. First time consumer. Never again.
Jennifer E.
Fort Worth, TX
Good beer. My dad has always bought this type of beer and it has always brought happiness on a Friday night. Also good with dinner.
Valerie S.
I'm loyal to this brand. It's a pretty good beer, not too strong, not too watered down, still gets you buzzed anytime you need it.
Mariah B.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My favorite beer!! It's my go to beer for everything. Country concerts. A night out at the bar. Or just an after work type of beer!
Ashley S.
Conway, AR
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
To me budweiser out of a bottle is always your safest and most delicious bet but if you have a chilled glass it takes second place.
Jennifer H.
We drink beer a lot! We usually switch around to try and keep variety but I really like this product because of the taste and size
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart