BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jordyn M.
The old stand-by. Not a bad, cheap beer. Something I'd buy if I know I'm going to drink a lot. Not too filling. Decent, light beer.
Justice R.
Weslaco, TX
My boyfriend and all his friends always have hang outs after a hard week of work. i know they like budweiser, their favorite beer.
maegan p.
Wilmington, NC
I like the Budweiser company, but I personally prefer the lighter beer. However, I will drink this if light beer is not an option.
daniella g.
Not a big fan. Taste is too strong & bitter for my liking.. I only like it with michelada mix. But that's it.. otherwise I'll pass.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
Budweiser is my favorite beer, I've been around it ever since I was a child so its kind of like a family drink you could say.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty awesome! The flavor of Budweiser is already good as it is, but these bottles add something extra totally recommend
Antione M.
South Bend
MY favorite beer i don't really drink much of anything other
Then this it gives me a peaceful quick buzz and it taste great as well
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
It's a good beer if you're having a BBQ and you don't know who likes what. Pretty versatile. However, it wouldn't be my first pick.
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
Best beer out there in my opinion... Never goes out of style classic taste..crisp refreshing and defiantly a go to after a long day
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
What's more American than a flag covered beer!? This beer has a great taste and doesn't leave a gross after taste. Very affordable.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink