BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amanda W.
San Jose
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
This is the perfectly fine beer if you are in the market for something relatively tasteless that may appeal to the masses. It is not a high-quality beer, but it is cheap so I guess that is it’s major benefit.
Mikaela R.
carmel
I would recommend this beer to someone who likes beer. It is a cheep beer, but with good flavor. It can be bought at any grocery store and most liquor stores. I've drank it many times and would buy it again.
Jessica H.
BROWNVILLE
I, myself do not drink too much Budweiser. However, my family and husband drinks it a lot. Its there favorite for get togethers. We will definitely be a repeat customer as it is all they will drink. You cannot beat the price either!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
I usually don’t buy this beer but if I’m at a part and there Budweiser or bud light I’m definitely drinking the Budweiser. Great packaging. Best served cold. Do not drive after consuming . Can buy at most stores
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
If you're going to drink Budweiser beer it's definitely better than Budweiser Light or Coors Light or Keystone Light what's the point of drinking like you should just drink beer.
Elaina W.
minneapolis
You can’t beat a classic Bud!! The can is also great-especially for fourth of a July. There’s nothing quite like sitting on a boat in the summer sun drinking a nice cold Bud from a can covered in your flag!
Amy S.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
What can I say I was born and raised in a small town 45 mins from St. Louis Budweiser always makes me think of home when I drink now that I don’t live in a different state.
Katie L.
Review for: Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans more...
Really good beer I’m drinking one right now GREAT PRICE my boyfriend and I love Budweiser we usually buy Stella Artois or wine but as far as a casual beer Budweiser is the best. Love it from a college girl!
Emily K.
I love this beer!! This is my all time favorite beer! It's a darker beer and its an all American type of beer! I will always enjoy drinking this product. Budweiser Beer
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
I personally wouldn't pick this for myself, but I will drink it. Bud light tastes better in my opinion, but if you dont like light beers and need a cheaper one, this is one for you.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart