BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
A clean lager taste with a rocky white head and mild malt and hop flavor. Smooth and thin with just the right amount of carbonation.
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
I really dislike Budweiser. It is just not good. I prefer miller products to budweiser products, with the exception of the -Rita line
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
This beer was my go to beer. I wouldn't drink anything else but Budweiser. The taste was good and it was nice and smooth going down.
Glori G.
Elk grove, CA
Perfect size and shape! Seems to even keep beer colder! Love the idea of aluminum beer bottles much lighter and easier to keep cold.
Dali H.
Bayonne
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
This is s pretty good beer but wouldn’t buy for parties or to entertain with. I would choose something else like corona or blue moon.
Corin W.
Redding
The king of beers!!! The name says it all. It's a full body taste. Excellently balanced. Been our families favorite for generations.
Jean T.
my preferred brand of beer. I love the way it pairs with certain foods . I also buy established brands from United States of America
Jessica M.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Beer always tastes better when you're in an American flag can. Great for beach days, boating, sports, and drinking games. Very light.
LaDana J.
Gracemont , OK
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Gross, so not a fan of regular Budweiser. Hard to swallow. Had a nasty taste to me. Still hand sold for company in the refrigerator.
Laura R.
Rockland, MA
Great taste has a refresh taste that has to be really colder to be enjoyed completely. I like mine over ice to keep it nice and cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink