BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
This is one of the beers my man likes to drink. Him and a lot of family members drink it. Price is ok but all alcohol is expensive.
Tegan M.
Stonington, ME
I like beer, and I like simplicity. This beer is a good example of that. It's a bit heavy for me, which is why I prefer bud light.
Eve S.
Pasadena , TX
OMG! The best beer ever. Thanks the beer God. It has always been my fave. There isn't a party, if there isn't budweiser. Loves it!
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
Not my favorite beer, but not terrible ice cold. Decent taste, and decent price. If given the choice, I would not choose this beer.
Kimberly K.
LaVista
I don't like beer but I like to put tomato juice in it with some pepper and salt and drink it that way otherwise I don't drink it!
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The aluminum bottles are a great idea and it is nice to be able to put a cap on your beer. They are a little more expensive though
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
One of my favorite beers. Bud Light Lime is my favorite, but I don't mind an occasional and original Budweiser every now and then!
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
The Budweiser aluminum bottles are my favorite, the flavor of the beer is a lot more crisp and appealing than that in a normal can.
Mariah B.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My favorite beer!! It's my go to beer for everything. Country concerts. A night out at the bar. Or just an after work type of beer!
Ashley F.
I don't drink often, but there is nothing like a cold bud at the end of a long day! A great all-round beer, for a reasonable price.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart