BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA
I am not a beer lover, but if I choose to buy any, Budweiser is my go-to. Has more taste than a light beer, but isn't overwhelming.
Beth S.
Smiths Creek
Very sweet and heavy. Not my favorite beer but it seems to be the only beer you can get at sporting events and concerts in my area.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
Budweiser beer is just ok to me. I prefer bud light more than regular Budweiser. Ultimately, I would much rather have a craft beer.
Victoria S.
usa
Budweiser is not my first choose I would choose bud light over a Budweiser anyday.. Budweiser is good it's just not my favorite ..
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
Not my favorite beer, but not terrible ice cold. Decent taste, and decent price. If given the choice, I would not choose this beer.
Savanna B.
Minot, ND
Budweiser isn't to bad. We drink it here in there, but on beer pong nights we go though it like it's nothing without realizing it.
Amanda O.
Boalsburg, PA
Great taste and awesome can! What a fun new style for drinking with friends. Love the new can, It is easy to hold and fun to drink.
Connie D.
Rushford
I like Budweiser so much I even named my dog Buddy after it
The patriot ones are really nice. Can't wait for summer and Cold Buds!
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
Love these cans because they are sturdy and more safe than glass or flimsy beer cans! Keeps the beer colder just a bit longer too!
Ashley W.
Budweiser is a solid go to beer. Only order in bottles for a better flavor. Forget the bud light hype- bud "heavy" will always win
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart