BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lesa M.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Hello this Very, very good well this was good to me, sooth to the taste, color beautiful, you all should try it soon why don't you...
Sean H.
Fairmont, WV
This is my girlfriends favorite beer, and she doesn't really like beer. She only likes the bottles. She says the cans taste different.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
To me, this beer is nasty... I can stand some beers but not this one. I guess its either too strong or just has a weird flavor to me
Heather W.
Budweiser is my go to beer. I prefer a lighter beer but the flavors and freshness of this is truly remarkable for a domestic beverage
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The aluminum bottles keep the beer much colder for a longer period of time! Which is great when you are at the lake for a long time!
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
I love beer in a bottle! But I especially love when Budweiser put out its collective holiday bottles last year! They were very cool!
Aaron B.
Arnold, MO
The turn up was awesome. Nice smooth beer went down nice and easy. This beer is usually my first choice when I choose to drink beer.
Kassie M.
I'm not a huge fan of beer, but of all the beer I've drank in my life this is decent. It goes down smooth and doesn't taste horrible.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
Budweiser is super gross to me. it is bitter and cheap tasting, even though it isn't the cheapest beer. i prefer wheat ale though.
Jacqueline B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great quality beer with a smooth taste. Easy to hold can for perfect grasp. I like how I don't have to worry about dropping my beer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart