BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Gurnee, IL
They're great if you love Bud!!! :) Personally, I'm a fan of Budweiser because it's inexpensive and tasty enough to get the job done.
Bree A.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this beer! The crisp flavor is always refreshing! I usually drink more of a hoppier beer, but Budweiser is my beer of choice!!
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Always my beer of choice. It's such a classic beer and it will always taste amazing. I absolutely love it and nothing tastes better.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Not that great of a flavor. But it was nice to sip on every so often. Get's you feeling good!!😄😄 The guys would def love this drink!
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I love this beer for so many reasons, my favorite being beer batter! This gives just the right amount of flavor to the batter. Yum!!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
Budweiser is super gross to me. it is bitter and cheap tasting, even though it isn't the cheapest beer. i prefer wheat ale though.
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
I love beer in a bottle! But I especially love when Budweiser put out its collective holiday bottles last year! They were very cool!
Aaron B.
Arnold, MO
The turn up was awesome. Nice smooth beer went down nice and easy. This beer is usually my first choice when I choose to drink beer.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Whenever I'm at a party this is my go to drink. If you're going to have a party definitely add this to your list you can not go wrong
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes you feel American when you drink it. Not the best beer as it is a tad watery and I like hoppy beer but refreshing nonetheless.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart