BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Gina H.
Redford, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
What can I say--a classic beer. Smooth taste, refreshing, easy to drink and enjoy. Served in a glass, the drink is crisp and delicious.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
It's not bad, I'll certainly drink it, but I don't find myself buying it much. There's usually (imo) similar, cheaper beer available.

Alyssa S.
Budweiser is the go to party beer. having aluminum cans is awesome for the beach, the pool and anywhere else that doesn't allow glass.
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Love this beer! Affordable and great for any gathering, especially family reunions! This beer is the perfect company for a cold cooler!
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
Budweiser is my go to beer of choice, especially at cookouts. Everyone loves Budweiser! The cans stay so cold and keeps the beer fresh!
Darcy H.
Chesterfield, MI
The "meh" of beers. If that's all there is, I might have one, but it's not my first choice. I wouldn't order it at a bar or restaurant.
Lauren L.
new york
I like Budweiser but don’t love it. It’s a typical beer. I wouldn’t reach for it first but if it were the only thing avail I’d drink it
Patricia U.
Edgar, WI
This is my first go to drink at any bar or party! Great taste and always refreshing. The quality always is good and is made in the USA!
Jason C.
I love the bud heavy this is one of my go to beers. I personally prefer craft beer, but sometimes you need to go back to the classics.
K.w. K.
Dothan
The King of beers.Serve it ice cold and the taste is great.You can tell the taste from other beers.There is no comparison.Great value!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink