BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great quality beer with a smooth taste. Easy to hold can for perfect grasp. I like how I don't have to worry about dropping my beer!
Yanina D.
Fulton
Taste better then other beers and not as rough going down my husband drinks this every night unless he decides on the steel reserves
Canny C.
Great for a party to have a beer to sip on. Not too heavy and when cooled, it goes perfectly with burgers. The all American pairing.
Mallory S.
I love beer. Anyone who asks me what kind of beer I want, I always choose bud. It is by far thr best! Thankfully sold almost anywhere
Bree A.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this beer! The crisp flavor is always refreshing! I usually drink more of a hoppier beer, but Budweiser is my beer of choice!!
Katana s.
paso robles
Who doesn’t love a nice cold bud?!? This stuff is great any day anytime for any reason, only beer that is in our fridge all the time
Terena F.
A cold brewsky while relaxing is a great way to enjoy your evening. Budweiser is so smooth and doesn't leave a bad taste afterwards.
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
This beer was my go to beer. I wouldn't drink anything else but Budweiser. The taste was good and it was nice and smooth going down.
Chelsea C.
Pueblo, CO
I like beer...this one is far from my favorite though. I prefer many others over this one, but if it's all they have, I will take it.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
A clean lager taste with a rocky white head and mild malt and hop flavor. Smooth and thin with just the right amount of carbonation.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart