BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
I didn't really enjoy this to much, it's every plan and tasteless. Not really something to rave about but at the same time I've had worse
Roberta G.
Lisbon
I don't like beer and Budweiser is no exception.  It's just gross.  But my boyfriend likes it so I buy it for him.
Angelica R.
Canutillo
its ok not my favorite but i will enjoy one at a party once in a while, of course when there is a dd but try it and judge for your self!!
Maria B.
I love this kind of beer and I really enjoy that it comes in bottles as well. I've had many worse beers and this beer is hoppy and great
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
Nothing like having a cold beer on a hot day. Budweiser cans are great for events. The beer has a great flavor and is reasonably priced.
staci I.
Budweiser is my favorite full beer. I normally stick to budlight but if I can't have a light beer than this is the only kind I'll drink.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the nastiest beer I've ever tasted. though tried it on a few occasion it won't be something I'll ever buy to keep in my fridge.
Sarah K.
BUD! The American Classic! Always a good choice if your aren’t sure what to drink. Perfect for a hot summer night or around the campfire!
Chanin P.
Melbourne, FL
Not to big of a fan I like ultra but I have a lot of friends who love Budweiser so it's all in what you like. I would taste it and try it
pamela h.
Petersburg, VA
This is great beer for cookouts and tailgates. Always on sale and delicious.
I have a special cooler for my Bud....keep it with my grill.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink