BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Josie M.
Stillwater, OK
Best beer ever! I choose Budweiser over any other beer 🍺 in the 🌎 world. No other beer compares to Budweiser. It has the best flavor.
Cassandra R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Beer 36 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Budweiser would have to be my second choice if I didn’t have a chance to get bud light. Budweiser is better that bush and bush light!
Candace U.
Greensburg, PA
I love the great taste on a summer day especially at the river! Also love the American look to it!, especially for the 4th of July :)
Rowanna M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really love this one.. but I can’t have too many cause as a woman, it goes straight to my gut and thighs.. always a goodie though👌🏽
Alexandra L.
No a huge fan of the taste. It's a classic, but sometimes I just feel like I can't deal with the smell either. Will do it job though!
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Cold beer + iced glass = perfection. Excellent when you want a good, American beer. It's emblematic of good times and summer nights.
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
I really dislike Budweiser. It is just not good. I prefer miller products to budweiser products, with the exception of the -Rita line
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Great tasting beer after a long day. Great to drink and unwind and just relax. Very smooth beer and very affordable for the quality.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Hubby loves this beer but sometimes wakes up in the morning with a gassy bloating feeling! BUT ut doesn't keep him from drinking it!
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
Not my personal favorite but lots of my friends love it! Depending on who you are this could be something you'll either love or hate.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart