BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Danielle N.
Wyncote, PA
America. Home of the free, land of the drunks! Drink responsibly, watch your boyfriends... Make sure they don't drink the whole case.
Alyssa S.
Weatherly, PA
I prefer Budweiser beet over a lot of other beers. It tastes pretty good. One of my top picks when me and my classmates are drinking.
Jessica H.
Bonaparte, IA
I love this 24 pack of slim cans! It fits great in the refrigerator and I love the 8 oz cans, I never seem to finish the 12 oz ones!
Alexandra L.
No a huge fan of the taste. It's a classic, but sometimes I just feel like I can't deal with the smell either. Will do it job though!
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Cold beer + iced glass = perfection. Excellent when you want a good, American beer. It's emblematic of good times and summer nights.
April H.
Farmville, Va
Nice beer usually what I resort to when I am not drinking my original beer. It is a smooth beer to sit around and drink at a cookout.
Selina N.
Independence, MO
Budweiser has some of the best beer. I just love the Rita flavors they made. Peach is my favorite. As for plain beer, I love Bud Ice.
Albert W.
Clermont, FL
Awesome beer goes down smoothly with a great taste.it is also not that expensive. I love to drink it on a hot summer day. I love it.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Good beer, not my favorite, but still good. Would buy again and recommend to others. Budweiser is a classic American household name.
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I will not actually drink this. There's way too much carbonation in it for me and I don't think it tastes that good even with extras.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart