BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amy S.
Big Lake, MN
We always have this at all of our holiday gatherings. It is always delicious and refreshing. We love the taste the glass bottles offer!
Patricia U.
Edgar, WI
This is my first go to drink at any bar or party! Great taste and always refreshing. The quality always is good and is made in the USA!
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
Me gusta su contenido de alcohol, perfecta para los asados al rededor de los amigos. Es la cerveza tipica de las reuniones familiares.
Stephanie  P.
Oh yuck! I really dislike the flavor of Budweiser beer. It's just not for my taste buds. I'm sure it's okay for others, but not for me.
Natalie F.
I have never like Budweiser but my boyfriend absolutely loves it. It is his go to favorite beer. He will drink these for any occasion!
Shelly W.
Mcconnelsville
A nice cold Budweiser goes down so smooth. I actually prefer the Budweiser over its brother bud light. I have been drink it for years.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love these - so good! essential for any BBQ. It reminds me of summer and concerts. Budweiser is a great brand of beer and affordable.
Mayra M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
What can I say it's one of the best beers out there. Yes, I have tried others and it all depends on the mood but this is just number 1.
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Its a good ole american beer, with good flavor. But I typically prefer a darker type beer. but still really good and pretty affordable.
Ashley B.
Bakersville NC
Glass bottles are better than the cans. The taste is just better no doubt. It's not too light like bud light and that why I prefer it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink