BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shelly W.
Mcconnelsville
A nice cold Budweiser goes down so smooth. I actually prefer the Budweiser over its brother bud light. I have been drink it for years.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Nice light beer the beer taste is not shockingly strong thus is the kind of beer I can have with a meal and not feel heavy afterwards.
Mayra M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
What can I say it's one of the best beers out there. Yes, I have tried others and it all depends on the mood but this is just number 1.
Stephanie S.
Not really a fan. Very foamy & slightly heavy in taste. I wouldn't purchase it but if it was the only beer available, I would drink it.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Beer is beer, never really been a fan plus I'm not really a big drinker as of late. But if I'm going to drink it, I'll tolerate a bud.
Michelle F.
This is an alright beer, personally not my choice. You can literally buy this brand of beer anywhere. It's better than BudLight to me.
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
Its one my of my favorite beers!! My go too I grew up with my family drinking this beer. The flavor is always smooth and refreshing !!!
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
It's not bad, I'll certainly drink it, but I don't find myself buying it much. There's usually (imo) similar, cheaper beer available.

Dana F.
Meriden, CT
Classy, America's favorite beer ;) cheap, and there is plenty to go around! Not the best tasting though, which is why I gave it 4 stars
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Love this beer! Affordable and great for any gathering, especially family reunions! This beer is the perfect company for a cold cooler!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart