BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Julinda K.
Stockton, CA
It has an excellent flavor. A favorite for afternoon BBQ's with friends or a ball game in the evening. It's the all American favorite!
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
No better way to end a hectic work day than a Budweiser tall boy that's forrrsure (: 25oz of smooth lager is the perfect amount for me
Ashley P.
Greenup, KY
My go to drink. Love budwiser has a smooth and great taste and is perfect for any occasion. Love to have it just to relax or for fun :)
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Beer is beer, never really been a fan plus I'm not really a big drinker as of late. But if I'm going to drink it, I'll tolerate a bud.
Jackie S.
Willow grove, PA
Delicious beer that I grew up watching my daddy drink! Conveniently my husband loves it too! Great flavor and the cans are always fun!
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
So cute and taste great! I recommend these lovely Budweiser Bowtie Cans for anyone over the age of 21 and wanting to enjoy a good beer.
Stephanie S.
Not really a fan. Very foamy & slightly heavy in taste. I wouldn't purchase it but if it was the only beer available, I would drink it.
Sara P.
Mt, MI
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
My fiancé absolutely loves this kind of beer he prefers the glass bottles he doesn’t really like cans the packaging on them are awesome
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
Me gusta su contenido de alcohol, perfecta para los asados al rededor de los amigos. Es la cerveza tipica de las reuniones familiares.
Michelle F.
This is an alright beer, personally not my choice. You can literally buy this brand of beer anywhere. It's better than BudLight to me.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart