BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
For domestic beer this isn't horrible. I usually only get this if we are getting a pitcher because my husband likes it. It is filling so you may eat less if you are drinking it with a meal.
Jill N.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Nothing about bud appeals to me in any way. It has a cult following, but of the kind of people I wouldn't want to hang out with. I definitely drank a lot of it and bud light in my youth, not my glass of beer.
Beth C.
Hagerstown
Budweiser Beer is an iconic symbol of American summers, relaxing after work, and catching up with friends. There’s nothing better than sipping an ice cold Budweiser on a hot day!
Sandy M.
Trevose
Budweiser Beer is the King of Beers in my part of town, everyone drinks it. It has an awesome flavor to it and goes down very smooth. I don't see another beer taking it's place in my town.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
It’s decently cheap, gets you drunk and does the job. You can take it to a party and be fine cause Americans love Budweiser. Good go to beer if you need to bring some to a party. I’d buy it again.
Stephanie J.
miami beach
You can never go wrong with a trusty pack of Budweisers. It's that go to beer for whatever the occasion. I feel like you'll never be disappointed and you can pick it up basically anywhere. All my friends and I love it!
Kelsey S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not really a beer kind of person. But I can drink this. It's not a terrible taste. Not extremely hoppy like most beers I've drank. I actually enjoy a nice can or bottle of Budweiser.
Alyssa P.
Good beer. Pretty heavy on your stomach but still good. I'm definitely more of a craft beer person but this is a good traditional beer. Better than a lot of beers and is available almost everywhere so it's easy to get
Veronica S.
Wenatchee , WA
Love me some Budweiser! It’s a good beer to have a bbq and just chill with friends or if you just want to relax and have a few! It’s a bit strong but it’s good! And worth every dollar! I highly recommend this beer!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Good beer for an overall just want to sit out and have a bbq with friends. It provides a wonderful refreshment for everyone to enjoy, and maybe play a game or two in your backyard, while enjoying a nice cool drink!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink