BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lisa  B.
Miamisburg, OH
Not a huge beer drinker but when I do have a beer I prefer bottles!! It seems to taste better and love a nice cold bottle in my hands.
Ashlii F.
Leesburg, FL
Im not a beer drinker at all, but this beer has the freshest taste ever, was extremely tolerable and the bottles aren't too bad either
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This beer is okay it has a taste of water and has no flavor to it. I would recommend this drink if you want to taste beer for starters.
Alyssa S.
Budweiser is the go to party beer. having aluminum cans is awesome for the beach, the pool and anywhere else that doesn't allow glass.
Sarah C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
Budweiser!! Always a great beer I love to enjoy with a lot of friends around. Can be enjoyed at a party as well as a nice dinner beer.
Amber M.
Findlay
The best beer you can ever choose. Best flavor and the price is very affordable for either yourself or a group. Always will repurchase
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Budweiser is always a good go to beer to have around the house! It's price is affordable and it's easy to find. I highly recommend it.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite. I'm not a big beer drinker and I just don't like the taste... although the regular Budweiser is much better than budlite
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love Budweiser! I found that in past before the 8 oz cans I would waste my beer. I'm not a fast beer drinker and like mine ice cold.
Danielle M.
New Kensingtn, PA
Personally I feel that bug light tastes better and is smoothr going down! I'm just not a fan of regular but the beer still tastes good
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart