BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Krystal P.
Las Cruces
My favorite go to beer. It's the one thing I can't go out without having. I usually get weird looks when I order it but I'm ok with that
Kayla W.
Muskegon, MI
Beer isn’t my favorite go to alcohol drink but if I do decide to drink beer, Budweiser isn’t a bad choice. The taste is fresh and crisp.
Samantha N.
Carteret, NJ
What can I really say? It’s like the alll American beer. Good for bbq’s , good for the bar. It’s a household name everyone can remember.
Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
One of the best beers there is in my opinion. Everyone I know drinks bud. Most bars and restaurants I go to everyone orders bud to drink.
Mayra M.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a good beer althought I'm not a big fan of drinking lol :) must try it though ill probably drink 2 of them . If I'm at a family event !
Amanda V.
It taste like your regular Budweiser beer. I do like when the put new designs here and there on the cans. It's gives it a bit of a flare.
Marina S.
Nice light taste and good price for the quality. Much prefer the original version to the light version, as it has a strong taste already.
josh o.
Booneville, KY
Tasty and cute would recommend to adults has a slight bitter taste and are expensive for my budget so I usually go for a cheaper options
Paula B.
Oldsmar
I'm a bud light girl all the way. I love the new little cans the most. They never get warm. We all drink Budweiser products in our family
Selah h.
Longview, WA
I only drink beer when I do drink alcohol and this is my favorite, I love the taste and how big the cans are Budweiser is the best beer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink