BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Christina C.
Gouldsboro
I tried this beer once and I hated it. I couldn't even finish the can. Way too bitter. Its not a beer but Budweiser daiquiri, very tasty.
Alexandria G.
Conway, SC
Only one star because it makes you put one star. I really don't like bud at all. I am more of a lighter beer drinker. Just my opinion.
Morgan F.
Sulphur, LA
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
I’m definitely a bud light drinker. Don’t touch Miller Lite ever. I find Budweiser being a third choice for me! Tasty, and refreshing!
Lauren L.
new york
I like Budweiser but don’t love it. It’s a typical beer. I wouldn’t reach for it first but if it were the only thing avail I’d drink it
Julinda K.
Stockton, CA
It has an excellent flavor. A favorite for afternoon BBQ's with friends or a ball game in the evening. It's the all American favorite!
Gina H.
Redford, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
What can I say--a classic beer. Smooth taste, refreshing, easy to drink and enjoy. Served in a glass, the drink is crisp and delicious.
Ashley P.
Greenup, KY
My go to drink. Love budwiser has a smooth and great taste and is perfect for any occasion. Love to have it just to relax or for fun :)
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Budweiser is always a good go to beer to have around the house! It's price is affordable and it's easy to find. I highly recommend it.
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
Budweiser beer is my favorite beer to drink and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a smooth taste and fabulous finish.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love Budweiser! I found that in past before the 8 oz cans I would waste my beer. I'm not a fast beer drinker and like mine ice cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart