BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Destra B.
Lakeland
I love love love this! it's so smooth and the aluminum bottles keeps it cold longer. it had a lid so it won't spill. perfect for parties
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
I like the aluminum bottle because it is holds a better taste . Keeps it cool to the taste as well. The mouth of the bottle is mce too .
Jennifer C.
Simsbury, CT
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Cool, crisp, refreshing! A perfect addition to any holiday picnic or party. The flavor is mild enough to go with most dishes, but smooth.
Sheila F.
Lincoln, RI
We purchased the Budweiser Beer 24 Aluminum Bottles for Thanksgiving. They were enjoyed by us and our guests. Taste great and refreshing.
Michelle S.
I love that the aluminum bottles stay super cold. Good old Budweiser is my go to on a hot summer day, especially in the aluminum bottles!
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
Really good taste.....fresh, crisp and satisfying. Not a sour or harsh taste. Easily to fi d evwrywhere beer is sold. A good go to beer!
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I don't like Beer. But I mean if it is all I have then I will drink it. I prefer hard Alcohol... as I sit here drinking a vodka orange <3
Jenée R.
Taylor, MI
Not sure how I feel about Budweiser cuz the first time I tried it I liked it but the second time I had it I could barely choke one down.
Cedric W.
North Lauderdale
Not a fan of Budweiser. It taste cheap and watered down compared to most beers. We not be my first choice. It would probably be my last.
Veronica M.
Miramar, FL
Nice crisp taste. Perfect quantity for light drinking. Would need a lot more if you were a heavy drinker, social drinker, or had company.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart