BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sara H.
I love the taste of Budweiser Beer, I usually go with Bud Light but if I want a fuller tasting beer I will go with the full-on Budweiser.
Danielle S.
Wish this was available all year round, so fun and patriotic. Looks better at a party than the regular cans and has the same great taste.
Destra B.
Lakeland
I love love love this! it's so smooth and the aluminum bottles keeps it cold longer. it had a lid so it won't spill. perfect for parties
Madison G.
Iowa City, IA
GREAT BEER!!! Perfect for a relaxing weekend with the friends or gearing up to head out on the town- it's sure to get a nice buzz started
Paula B.
Oldsmar
I'm a bud light girl all the way. I love the new little cans the most. They never get warm. We all drink Budweiser products in our family
Sheila F.
Lincoln, RI
We purchased the Budweiser Beer 24 Aluminum Bottles for Thanksgiving. They were enjoyed by us and our guests. Taste great and refreshing.
L L.
Solid beer,job does the, its a classic! definiley better ones out there of course, its nothing gormet but has the right amount of flavor
josh o.
Booneville, KY
Tasty and cute would recommend to adults has a slight bitter taste and are expensive for my budget so I usually go for a cheaper options
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Bud Weiser is my go to beer, I don't know why but I feel like can beer taste better, maybe it stays colder in a can, I'm not really sure?
Amanda V.
It taste like your regular Budweiser beer. I do like when the put new designs here and there on the cans. It's gives it a bit of a flare.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart