BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Gotta love an American Classic beer! Didn't think I would like it because I tried bud light first turns out I'm just not a bud light fan.
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I don't particularly love the taste of regular Budweiser , but if I am going to drink it, it tastes best in a really cold glass bottle:)
Krystal P.
Las Cruces
My favorite go to beer. It's the one thing I can't go out without having. I usually get weird looks when I order it but I'm ok with that
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR
It's a staple of a small country town. That doesn't mean it's good, but it does have a little nostalgic smell to go with the water taste.
Paula B.
Oldsmar
I'm a bud light girl all the way. I love the new little cans the most. They never get warm. We all drink Budweiser products in our family
De O.
Topeka, KS
Budweiser is always a good go to for get togethers, or even a quiet night at home. I like how the aluminum gets cold fast and stays cold.
staci I.
Budweiser is my favorite full beer. I normally stick to budlight but if I can't have a light beer than this is the only kind I'll drink.
patricia n.
Payson, UT
Best Beer out there. We have it at every party. Nothing likens cool crisp beer. I've tried bothers but I always go back to my Budweiser.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the nastiest beer I've ever tasted. though tried it on a few occasion it won't be something I'll ever buy to keep in my fridge.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
The cans are very cool looking. Nothing like a refreshing cold beer with a football game or when tailgating. Budweiser delivers on taste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart