BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kailah T.
Washington, IL
I love budweiser! it's my go to when I'm at home and want to drink a few beers! I even drink it occasionally when I go out! nothing compares!
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
Clean taste and finish due to the rice component. Prefer this over the light counterpart. Not a good choice for those that like malt or hops.
Missy M.
King William, VA
OK who DOESN'T like Budweiser????? Does one really need to review it. It's like America's beer. Hubby will drink this after hot day at work.
Alyssa W.
Smithfield
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Budweiser is a great beer. No frills and gets the job done. If I go to a bar and don’t see a craft beer I want to try I always opt for a bud.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
If it's all that's there it'll have to do I prefer corona as my select beer. Of course some family members make this their number one choice
Sacia L.
Freeport, NY
Nothing like a good old Budweiser in a can. Super refreshing and my go to when all else fails. The crisp golden flavor never disappointments
Brittney H.
This is by far my favorite go to beer. It's drink ability and smooth taste is why I choose this beer mostly, I can drink it for any occasion.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
In my opinion, the better of the american domestic beers. while it still doesn't compare to some imports, i wouldn't turn down a nice cold one
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
I really like the taste of budweiser it is one of my favorites. I think the taste is not as bitter as most beer and the price isn't to much.
Jessica P.
Phil Campbell
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
This beer is sweet and is cheap i love the packaging and this is a beer i will return to often. This veer is better than any other veer
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink