BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Colin C.
One of the best domestic beers we have here in ‘Merica. Drinking a Budweiser is usually better than drinking any other light water beer.
josh o.
Booneville, KY
Tasty and cute would recommend to adults has a slight bitter taste and are expensive for my budget so I usually go for a cheaper options
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
Its a classic longneck and the best of the "beers ever place that isn't a hipster hub provides". I take bud heavy over bud light every time
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
We love our BUD here in CNY.. We prefer it over any other. Our camping weekends wouldn't be complete without a cooler full of BUDWEISER!
Carolina A.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
For the first time I used the glass beer was heavy but then I get used to and appreciate the shape of the gods and of course the beer! 🍻
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite beers! Always my go to on a night were I'm hanging with my friends and drinking for awhile. It's cheap and refreshing
L L.
Solid beer,job does the, its a classic! definiley better ones out there of course, its nothing gormet but has the right amount of flavor
Grace G.
Seven Hills, OH
I am a huge fan of the four pack. When you are casually hanging out with some friends, this four pack really is a great convenient size!
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Basic beer, good parties. It's usually on sale, that's why we drink it when we do! It's good in a pinch, I usually do like darker beers.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
The cans are very cool looking. Nothing like a refreshing cold beer with a football game or when tailgating. Budweiser delivers on taste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart