BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cyndi K.
Parkville, MD
I’m not a huge fan of beer in general, but I don’t mind light beer. Budweiser is a lot of calories and has a rough taste. I do not recommend
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
YUM! I love this beer and it is very affordable. The bottles are also colorful. It is heavy but if you do not like heavy beers, buy Budlight.
Mandie G.
United States
Decent all American beet. Goes well with burgers, the lake, pool, or the club. Affordable and quality for the long lasting good ole Budweiser
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Great go to beer. I have to say that it is not my first choice but if I am looking for a good beer on a budget Budweiser is my first choice.
Shanda W.
Fairfield
Hangovers will ensue when drinking this beer.. For days. The taste isn't the worst, but there are other beers I would choose before this one.
Heather H.
Canton, OH
With a nice cool refreshing taste, this is my go to adult beverage! I enjoy the fact that I can enjoy a few of them and still not feel tipsy
Andrew H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Decent, cheapish beer. Not my first choice, but okay if nothing better is available. Blue Moon would be my first choice in the grocery store.
Kristean G.
Irving, NY
I find Budweiser beer to be very bitter tasting. When I have put the beer in a glass full of ice during the summer I have enjoyed the taste.
Cynthia F.
Van Buren , ar
I've been drinking Budweiser for years, tasted many others and still come back to Budweiser. It has the taste I like and the price is right.
Gayelle G.
Quincy
My favorite beer ever. Love it straight out of the can or bottle. Great taste great price and always buy it for any get together or occasion
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink