BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Christina C.
Gouldsboro
I tried this beer once and I hated it. I couldn't even finish the can. Way too bitter. Its not a beer but Budweiser daiquiri, very tasty.
L L.
Solid beer,job does the, its a classic! definiley better ones out there of course, its nothing gormet but has the right amount of flavor
Jerrica P.
Pikeville, TN
These #glass #bottles are surprisingly strong! The beer has a great taste without an unbearable aftertaste! Enjoyable, to say the least.
Alicia G.
Escondido, CA
I like but. I love the aluminum bottles. And it's available everywhere. Every time we have a family gathering we must have some on hand.
Sarahlynn T.
Naperville
I would give this less than 1 star if I could! This is the worst tasting beer, and will always give you a headache and terrible hangover!
Carey W.
Richmond, MO
An American classic! Smooth ice cold refreshing Budweiser there is nothing like it! Whether it's straight out of the tap, bottle or can.
Nikki V.
Council Bluffs
This is not my first choice, but I can drink this after a few light beers! Again, I think that this is just too much for me, flavor wise.
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Im a huge fan of beer, but nit in cans. It is a last resort but not out of the running. Bottles is the way to go. Great brand and veriety
Mallory N.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Yuck. Cheap American beer. It reminds me of every college party I've attended. It's good for drinking games, but I think that's about it.
Devonae K.
Tampa, FL
I use this beer when i’m cooking my seafood and take a few sips in between and I do enjoy it. It’s very affordable but not cheap tasting.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart