BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heather C.
Zimmerman
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
Budweiser is the ONLY beer I will drink!! No other beer compares in taste! Out of the bottle is the best but I will never turn down a can 😊
Emily S.
Out of all the beers this would have to be my favorite i am not a big beer fan but would recommomed this for sometime who is the same as me
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
Anheuser-Busch's most popular brand. Love it very very cold!!! There isn't anything better in the heat of the summer than the coldest Bud!!
Corinna G.
Defiance, OH
I'm not a huge beer person, but this is a beer I can stand my husband enjoys it also. The taste a long with the pricing is very appealing.
Ashley M.
The budweiser beer has a grate taste. Like everyother beer this one has its unique taste, making it origanal and refreshing in its own way
Jennifer V.
Sylacauga, AL
Can't watch a football game without these gems!! I've always loved the taste and the new design of the can makes it that much more better!
Brittany T.
Everyone loves a good Budweiser! Great for a hot summer day by the pool or lake, and also perfect snuggled around a fire during the winter!
Christina C.
Gouldsboro
I tried this beer once and I hated it. I couldn't even finish the can. Way too bitter. Its not a beer but Budweiser daiquiri, very tasty.
Sarah S.
You basic all american beer right here. Always a classic go to drink. Not too sudsy but not too bland. A household favorite at any party
Nikki V.
Council Bluffs
This is not my first choice, but I can drink this after a few light beers! Again, I think that this is just too much for me, flavor wise.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart