BY BUDWEISER

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Earlene T.
Oak HILL, FL.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a good beer. I'm moor of a light or lime beer drinker. Most of my friends drink it so it's one of the ones that I buy when I buy beer.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the size of these cans but I prefer a lighter beer flavor... The taste is smooth but the day after drinking a few of these is rough
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
This beer tastes gross, it's like drinking toilet water! I'd prefer you get Bud Light instead, this beer is way too gross for my taste buds.
Cady W.
Budweiser is not my first choice of beers. If I am going for more general beer rather than specialty, I will choose Corona over Budweiser.
Wendy m.
Ontario, CA
I was brought on Bud. There is not better than a cold cold Bud in a bottle while you our fishing. The taste is just so good and refreshing.
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
This is by far my favorite beer. I love the taste and I highly suggest it to anyone. This is my first choice of a beer every time i go out.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Good ole Bud. Its an American Classic. It's a good beer. The flavor of the hops isn't strong so you're not going to be overpowered by that.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
We get this pack around superbowl season with the chicken wings and other mandatory vitals to make this party the talk of the neighborhood.
Blake T.
Bf loves these on thursday chill nights at home , easy, affordable and good to drink especially when moved to a nice chilled glass with ice
Laura S.
Still taste is same.it's good. cans are decorative for each season and holiday be cool to design your own can to keeplike a collector item
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink