BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
We get this pack around superbowl season with the chicken wings and other mandatory vitals to make this party the talk of the neighborhood.
Mariah C.
O'Fallon
My fiance and I pretty much only drink this beer. Budweiser is definitely our beer of choice, its nice and smooth. The taste is just right
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I'm not a drinker anymore, but my honey is, he loves his bud in a cold chilled glass with a meal, while watching football, so typical lol.
Precious J.
West Park, FL
Ehh. didn't like it, i prefer my drinks to have a little fruity flavoring.. After 2 You can become a little ''tipsy''. Drink responsibly :)
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
It's classic Bud...the themed cans are good for holidays/sports/etc. and the price/taste are pretty much what you'd expect from Budweiser.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
Basic good beer for BBQing and concert/game day tailgates. i also have cooked chicken in my slow cooker w/ this beer instead of using water
Alicia W.
Lackawanna, NY
Yum!! Budweiser in a bottle is 10x tastier than that in a can. If you're looking for a cheap, delicious drink then this is the one for you
Heather C.
Zimmerman
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
Budweiser is the ONLY beer I will drink!! No other beer compares in taste! Out of the bottle is the best but I will never turn down a can 😊
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
This is by far my favorite beer. I love the taste and I highly suggest it to anyone. This is my first choice of a beer every time i go out.
Brittany T.
Everyone loves a good Budweiser! Great for a hot summer day by the pool or lake, and also perfect snuggled around a fire during the winter!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart