BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
Great beer for the price. Not as exciting as some craft beers, but definitely a go to when you're on a budget. Tastes good and drinks easy.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
Love this beer!!! The cans are nice, and the beer stays fresh. I like this beer ice cold and check the born on date for the freshest brew!
Julie K.
Saginaw, MI
Budweiser is one of my favorite beers. Some people say it's a little strong but I love it. Crisp and refreshing, has a good smooth taste.
Kaitlin M.
My husband likes the beer! He says its pretty good! I personally don't like beer. But he says he loves the taste! I like the harder stuff!
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
I enjoy this beer when I get together with friends, football games, parties, and especially birthdays. I love the smooth taste, satisfying.
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
This is by far my favorite beer. I love the taste and I highly suggest it to anyone. This is my first choice of a beer every time i go out.
Jeremy T.
Clearfield, UT
It;s not my favorite but it's cheap enough to play beer pong with and hang out with my friends and family at a BBQ or holiday get together
Chandra R.
Colton, CA
I had this recently after a long time. I was pretty good. Smooth and light. I generally like a dark stronger beer but I enjoyed it anyway.
Amanda W.
North Grafton, MA
Good beer for any weather. Better chilled warm beer is never good. Aways on sale and always available where ever you go. Overall good beer.
Danielle L.
Palmdale, CA
Same great taste! If you love Budweiser this should be your beer of choice! I know my husband loves this beer, and always chooses it first!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart