BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
EASY TO DRINK BOTTLE, GETS COLD QUICKLY AND DOESNT LEAVE YOU FEELING OVERLY FULL.
I PREFER THE BOTTLES OVER THE CANS. DON'T FORGET TO RECYCLE
Kristean G.
Orchard Park, NY
I find Budweiser beer to be very bitter tasting. When I have put the beer in a glass full of ice during the summer I have enjoyed the taste.
Brittney H.
This is by far my favorite go to beer. It's drink ability and smooth taste is why I choose this beer mostly, I can drink it for any occasion.
One of the best tasteing beers there is.. Price isn't bad expectly for the quility you get. I have one every time i go to dinner or on a outing
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean really, who doesn't like this beer?! It is the best american beer that isn't pricey and all around good, not matter what time of year
Cynthia F.
Van Buren , ar
I've been drinking Budweiser for years, tasted many others and still come back to Budweiser. It has the taste I like and the price is right.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
We get this pack around superbowl season with the chicken wings and other mandatory vitals to make this party the talk of the neighborhood.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
Budweiser is a very classic beer and something that I enjoy. It has a great flavor and I would recommend for those who like a heavier beer.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Just great beer...no other way to describe it. one thing I have noticed is that i get a faster buzz from Budweiser than Heineken or corona.
Kelly L.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great beer! Love the aluminum bottles, the beer tastes great, and I think it stays cold longer, which is always a plus when drinking beer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart