BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Catlettsburg, KY
Flavor is good but its way to heavy and filling. After two or three these things make you way to full and tend to weigh heavy on your stomach
Kimberly R.
Hialeah, FL
In my opinion, I do not like Budweiser. I feel like it's a watered down beer. On occasion I might have one but it's not a preference of mine.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
It's beer. And does the job. It's cheap and it's not bitter like other beers I've had. I get it at any grocery store or package store on base
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I used this for a barbecue shrimp recipe and it really worked out great! I gave the rest to my uncle to finish off because it's his favorite
jolisia m.
Budwiser is a classic the taste is smooth nice, and its affordable.. Plus you can never go wrong with brimgimg a case of budwiser to a party
Melinda T.
Delicious and I like the 16 ounce bottle especially when you only want a couple. Bottles to me taste better and after work 4 pack is perfect
Holly P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is also my go-to whenever I am picking beer up from the store. It's always something everyone will enjoy. It goes great with everything!
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
I really like the taste of budweiser it is one of my favorites. I think the taste is not as bitter as most beer and the price isn't to much.
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
It's a good cheap beer for anytime of year. It is simply not to much flavor so it goes with everything really easy to drink. I recommend it.
Melissa R.
Tewksbury, MA
It was trange at first, but the aluminium bottle gives the beer a crisp taste. I prefer drinking out of a bottle, so this was a nice change.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink