BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kate B.
Cheap and easy way to grab a couple of beers with friends, although not my favorite beer, would prefer something with a little better taste.
Shanda W.
Fairfield
Hangovers will ensue when drinking this beer.. For days. The taste isn't the worst, but there are other beers I would choose before this one.
Melinda T.
Delicious and I like the 16 ounce bottle especially when you only want a couple. Bottles to me taste better and after work 4 pack is perfect
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
One of my favorite beers. This is usually my go to beer. It does give me a slight headache but I like the taste. Price is also pretty decent.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
I like the aluminum bottle design, but don't like the heavy nature of the beer. It is not as tasteful as the craft beers I gravitate towards.
Cyndi K.
Parkville, MD
I’m not a huge fan of beer in general, but I don’t mind light beer. Budweiser is a lot of calories and has a rough taste. I do not recommend
Crystal B.
catoosa
Nice flavor , easy going down . fairly price . can pick up at any gas station or grocery stores .. It comes in a six pack and higher count .
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Budweiser Beer is the best flavor of beer, hands down. It's smooth, crisp, and refreshing. I'm never disappointed with the quality.
Jessica F.
Montpelier, VA
I have always really liked the taste of Budweiser but it's not for everyone. Best served cold I really prefer bottles but cans are good cold.
Maggie M.
La Grange
Don't drink alot, but this is my go to if i want a strong but smooth drink. Can give you a nice buzz as well. Beer salt with this mixes well.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart