BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Bud is a good beer for a low price. I feel like you get your best deal for your buck with bud. And being in a bottle just makes it taste better.
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Good fresh taste. Has a mild taste of hops which is refreshing. I prefer & recommend the glass bottles.
Sometimes the cans have a "tinny" taste.
Karina L.
Doral, FL
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
This new year beer is really good! A very good taste, a little bit pricy but it's worth every penny! We bought it for Christmas with some friends
Christine b.
Friendship, NY
Most beer is the same to me, at first Budweiser is a little wierd strong tasting, but keep drinking and by 3rd beer its refreshing as any other.
Theresa V.
I tried this one time, but couldn't get past the first drink. I just wasn't into the flavor. Others in the family drink it, as their prefured beer.
Anna W.
Midland
I dont drink beer unless I have to, but this is my second go to after Budweiser Platinum. Its nice and smooth and not to bitter like other brands
Jessica H.
Huffman, TX
I don't like beer but will tolerate Budweiser. I would recommend Bud Light. It's smooth and doesn't leave a funky taste behind like other brands.
Kim V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for a cheap beer. It has a yeast taste that doesn't go away but I can't complain about it. You're still bound to have a good time.
Desiree M.
Good smooth flavor, no bitter aftertaste. We aren't huge beer drinkers in our house, but when we get the craving Budweiser is our gonto brand.
Natalie t.
Purchased at: Safeway
If you want to feel like a man's woman, drink this. I never wanted to ride a motorcycle until I sipped upon this cold beverage. Will buy again.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink